vendredi 2 novembre 2018

The Great Walkyrie


This is the story of how I've ripped my heart out of my chest
And offered it to the Great Walkyrie as a gift of recognizition and trust.

In reward, she cut all my edges and shaped me with her sharp sword,
And I pleasantly thanked her on my knees for making me her shadow.

But the darkness was too vast I lost myself
And my eyes turned white because of her stunning light.

In the silence of the night I felt alone, watching from afar her devotees' acclamations,
The hole in my chest still dripping red and the relaxing sound of my heartbeats missing.

One day on the other side of the battlewar she went, letting me in the big Nothing,
And without her lighthouse light I keep on cutting myself with my shattered soul.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire